Sunday, 3 September 2017

August Wrap-Up (Sunday Post #11)

http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/the-sunday-post-meme
Hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer

August was an unprecedented, unproductive disaster. It wasn't that I didn't have the time. I just didn't have the ideas. But, things are looking up.

News from the Reading Month

It's a new season, which means a new bingo board from Bekka over at Pretty Deadly Reviews.

http://www.prettydeadlyblog.com/bookish-bingo-fall-2017/

You can see how I did on last season's board by clicking here.

Last month, I read seven books, only one of which was a novel.

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson - 3 Stars (My Review)


News from the Blogging Front

Formatting is an absolute nightmare at the moment. It's like when you paste images into Word and they align in the most inconvenient way possible, except on Word I know how to fix it. If anyone has any ideas, please drop them in the comments.


I only posted five times last month. 

(That's the least posts since January.)

Don't shame me!

My most-read post was The Ten Worst Coursebooks I've had to Read (So Far).

My least-read post was Is Blogging Unprofessional? 

How was your August?