Monday, 4 September 2017

PSA

We're having slight technical difficulties at the moment, because -

(Rain's an idiot.)

Hey, it's not - Yeah. Okay. It kind of is my fault. I made the mistake of deleting my Picasa Web Albums. It turns out that this is not a random off-site storage site, this is actually where all of the pictures on your blog are stored. For this reason, pictures are showing up as grey boxes with a symbol inside of them. This is NOT an issue with your computer. This is entirely an issue with the blog, and I am working to rectify it. As this involves replacing the images on 174 posts, it's going to be a long time before the entire blog is back to normal. 

Sorry about that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! That really sucks. I always hate having to fix huge picture projects like that. Hopefully you're able to get it done soon and just relax.

    ReplyDelete